Extended Day Clubs
The following activities will be on offer after school this term and will start in the week beginning Monday 25th September.
The last week for all clubs will be the week commencing Monday 11th December.
Most clubs will cost £3 per session. All clubs must be paid for in advance for the whole term via Parent Pay
Please fill in the permission slip below. We will have a maximum of 30 children in the club if there are not enough children signed up for a club it may be cancelled for this term. Cookery Club and Art have 12 spaces due to space constraints. All after school club coaches and leaders have up to date DBS checks.
Monday (11 sessions)
Dance Club (Yr 2-6) Led by Giselle (Qualified Dance Instructor) 3.15 - 4.30pm £33
Gymnastics (Yr 1-2) Led by Inspire Trampoline Academy 3.15 - 4.30pm £33
Tuesday (11 sessions)
Gymnastics (Yr 3-6) Led by Inspire Trampoline Academy 3.15 - 4.30pm £33
Skipping Club (Yr 2-3) Led by Mr Walters (SG staff) 3.15 – 4.30pm £33
Wednesday (11 sessions)
Invasion Games (Yr 4-6) Led by Mr Walters (SG staff) 3.15 - 4.30pm £11
Art Club (Yr 4-6) starts 01/11/23 Led by Mrs Hunter-Leitch (SG staff) 3.15 -4.30pm £21
Thursday (10 sessions)
Multi Sports (Yr 1-3) Led by Aim 2 Gain 3.15 - 4.30pm £30
(no club on the 19th Oct – Parents Evening)
Cookery Club (Yr 4) starts 02/11/23 Led Ms Montgomery (SG staff) 3.15 - 4 .30pm £21
Friday (11 sessions)
Multi Sports (Yr 4-6) Led by Aim 2 Gain 3.15 - 4.30pm £33
Clubs Terms and Conditions
Please make use of this fantastic opportunity to learn new skills.
ALL CHILDREN MUST RE-APPLY. YOUR PLACE DOES NOT CARRY ON FROM LAST TERM
YOUR PLACE IS NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL YOU HAVE RETURNED THE PERMISSION SLIP AND PAID VIA PARENT PAY
(Please note that you will not be able to see the club on ParentPay until we have associated your child to it, which we will do after you have applied)
Please note that:
- a) Please ensure that your child remains loyal to the club for the term and please ensure that your child is collected on time from after school clubs. Unless otherwise stated, this is 4.30pm. All children must be collected by an adult (over 16). It is only in the Summer term that Year 6 can walk home by themselves after clubs.
- b) After school clubs require an emergency form and an emergency contact number.
- c) Brothers and sisters not in a club need to be collected on time. They cannot stay in school.
- d) If your child is in school but not attending the club that night for a particular reason, we need a note. Without a note children will be expected to stay in school. Children who are absent during the school day should not attend an after school club.
- e) Children will need appropriate clothing and equipment eg PE kit and they cannot wear earrings if it is a sports or dance club
- f) Your child’s place at the club may be lost if s/he is collected late, or if there are any incidents of misbehaviour. There are two warnings and on the third occasion the place will be lost.
- g) In the event of cancellation of a club by either the school or club tutor, the money owed will be credited to your child. If your child is unable to attend due to illness there are no refunds.
If your child is interested in joining any of these clubs, please fill in the form here.
All clubs are to be paid on ParentPay and once you have applied for a club it will be put online for you to pay. We no longer accept cash payment at the office.
You will only be informed if your child HAS NOT got a place in the club. If your payment has not been received before the start of the club programme, we will contact you to collect your child at the end of the school day as they will be unable to participate in club activities.
I look forward to another rewarding term of extra-curricular activities.
Monday 11 Dec 2315:15 to 16:30Dance Club (Yr 2-6) - Led by Giselle (Qualified Dance Instructor)
Tuesday 12 Dec 2315:15 to 16:30Gymnastics (Yr 3-6) - Led by Inspire Trampoline Academy
Thursday 14 Dec 2315:15 to 16:30Multi Sports (Yr 1-3) - Led by Aim 2 Gain
Friday 15 Dec 2315:15 to 16:30Multi Sports (Yr 4-6) - Led by Aim 2 Gain
Tuesday 19 Dec 2315:15 to 16:30Gymnastics (Yr 3-6) - Led by Inspire Trampoline Academy
Friday 22 Dec 2315:15 to 16:30Multi Sports (Yr 4-6) - Led by Aim 2 Gain
- After School Clubs
- FoSG EVENTS
- Parents' Evenings
- TERM DATES
- Trips & Workshops
- Year 1 Events
- Year 2 DIARY
- Year 5 DIARY
- Year N
- Year R
- Other holidays /term dates
- Hide all
Adding dates to your calendar
Subscribing via Outlook
Follow the relevant instructions below, using the feed address https://www.southgrove.waltham.sch.uk/ical.ics
- Outlook Office (desktop) (section: Add internet calendars)
- Outlook.com (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
- Outlook via a web browser (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
Subscribing via Google
- On your computer, open Google Calendar
- On the left, next to "Other calendars" click 'Add' followed by 'From URL'.
- Click this button to copy the feed address to your clipboard and paste it into the 'URL of calendar' field
- Click 'Add calendar'. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars"
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Subscribing via iPhone
- Click this link and click 'Subscribe' in the popup message