Reception Staff (ID 1196)
We are delighted to be teaching your children this year. We look forward to working with you to ensure that your children are happy and and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
- Overview - Year R AUTUMN 2023 1st Half Term - friends and family
- Overview - Year R - Autumn 2023 - 2nd Half Term - Up Up and Away
Latest Reception News & Events
Tuesday 28 November 2023 UKS2 Girls A team football by Mrs Grant On Tuesday 28th November, Mrs. Grant along with Miss Summers ventured up to Goals in Chingford with nine very excited girls and one keen Feel Good ambassador to face the elements at the Waltham Forest UKS2 Girls Football competition.
Thursday 9 November 2023 Reception Learn about Seasons and Festivals Last week in reception we learnt about seasonal changes and festivals. We also read the story of Pumpkin Soup and made our own story books. We looked carefully at a variety of pumpkins, vegetable squash, and used descriptive words to describe them and then used our observations to make still life paintings of them. We used different materials to make our still life pumpkin pictures and combined them to make a gigantic pumpkin. On Friday Ms Rice provided us with a recipe so that we could make and then try some pumpkin soup. .. yum!!!
11 Jan 2024
Adding dates to your calendar
Subscribing via Outlook
Follow the relevant instructions below, using the feed address https://www.southgrove.waltham.sch.uk/ical.ics
- Outlook Office (desktop) (section: Add internet calendars)
- Outlook.com (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
- Outlook via a web browser (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
Subscribing via Google
- On your computer, open Google Calendar
- On the left, next to "Other calendars" click 'Add' followed by 'From URL'.
- Click this button to copy the feed address to your clipboard and paste it into the 'URL of calendar' field
- Click 'Add calendar'. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars"
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Subscribing via iPhone
- Click this link and click 'Subscribe' in the popup message